LinQs proven expertise and experience to deliver success
LinQs was established as a consultancy in 2001 by Gill Bailey, an experienced business management professional with a wealth of knowledge gained during her 10 years as a corporate HR and Marketing manager followed by 10 years business ownership.
Gill’s expertise today as an Author, Business Growth Coach for strategy, leadership and marketing incorporates over 25 years of award-winning business development and qualified management training. With a wealth of sector-specific knowledge in the SME business and Care sectors and the manufacturing and service industries, she’s worked continually to develop the LinQs service offering. Accessing UK business funding initiatives along the way to help more businesses access professional development. Gill has grown LinQs into a respected, strategic leadership and business growth coaching company that converts real profits to organisations and their management. The 2016 development of their online coaching resources and subscription payment terms take LinQs into the international business development market.
- Gill Bailey appointed youngest female HR manager for an international manufacturing company.
- Start up,Sale, acquisition by international company followed by management buy-out of SME care companies, gaining local and national recognition in various media and industry awards.
- East Lancashire Small Business Award winner and Granada TV Flying Start heat finalist.
- Executive member of the UK Care sector employer association
- May 2001 LinQs established with fast growing list of UK clients across private and public sectors.
- 2002 4 years as Consultant on three UK Workforce Development Projects for the UKHCA, working throughout the UK to help create over 100 SMEs’ Workforce Development Strategies and management training.
- Key member of several regional workforce strategy groups.
- Chair and trustee of award-winning East Lancashire community project business.
- 2010 Establishes LinQs e-portfolio for ilm Level 7 Strategic Leadership a postgraduate programme, C&G Leadership in Care and Team Leader awards
- Delivered bespoke Building Management Skills programmes for NW H&SC Workforce development partnerships
- As a blended learning specialist became an Associate Distance Learning Consultant for CAS Consulting and the Learning Curve Group
- September 2015 Author of workbook module programme and 12 month Associate Trainer on the Doncaster H&SC Leadership Programme, Transformation Strategy
- May 2013 Associate Business Coach of Winning Pitch on the Growth Accelerator to 2016, from 2016 for the Gtr Manchester Framework and also Associate Business Coach and Mentor for Boost Lancs.
- November 2016 LinQs Business Coaching for small business owners to access expert coaching with tried and tested resources online for UK & International.
- January 2017 LinQs Level 7 Strategic Leadership award as an online course for flexible access to one to one coaching with tried and tested resources to enable senior managers to create and execute strategies in their workplace.
- August 2017 Celebrates 25 years as a business owner.
- October 2017 Author of “How to Build the Passion and the Profit for your Business” with 10 Chapters of the secrets of business growth success.
Partnerships grow LinQs
Alongside Gill, LinQs works with a highly-trained team of experts including consultants with extensive experience in business and management development. Across an increasingly diverse range of projects and training programmes, we work in partnership with associates with proven track records.
Opportunities to access LinQs expertise
Gill as a Presenter, Coach and an Author of business development resources is always interested to grow her valuable partnership contacts and create resources to develop business owners and their managers. Taking on select Non-Executive Director roles are also part of her long term interests to broaden her impact on developing businesses of the future. If you’d like to discuss this further in complete confidence, please contact Gill Bailey on 01200 442482, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.