Gill Bailey, owner of LinQs
Proven expertise and experience
LinQs was established in 2001 by Gill Bailey, an experienced care business management professional with a wealth of knowledge gained during ten years as a domiciliary care business owner and a further four years as a consultant to the UK Home Care Association.
Gill’s expertise as a business growth consultant and leadership trainer incorporates over 25 years of corporate HR management, award-winning business development and qualified management training. With a wealth of sector-specific knowledge in social care, SME sector and the manufacturing and service industries, she’s worked continually to develop and improve the service LinQs offers, growing the business into a respected, national leadership training and business growth coaching company that conveys real benefits to organisations and their management.
- Gill Bailey appointed youngest female HR manager for an international manufacturing company.
- Sale, acquisition and management buy-out of SME care companies, gaining local and national recognition in various media and industry awards.
- East Lancashire Small Business Award winner and Granada TV Flying Start heat finalist.
- Executive member of the UK Care sector employer association.
- LinQs established with fast growing list of UK clients across private and public sectors.
- Consultant on three UK Workforce Development Projects for the UKHCA, working throughout the UK to help create over 100 SMEs’ Workforce Development Strategies.
- Key member of several regional workforce strategy groups.
- Chair and trustee of award-winning East Lancashire community project business.
- Establishes LinQs e-portfolio for ilm Level 7 Strategic Leadership, C&G Leadership in Care awards
- Building Management Skills programmes for NW H&SC Workforce development partnerships
- Distance Learning Consultant for CAS Consulting and Learning Curve
- Author, Trainer of the Doncaster H&SC Leadership Programme, Transformation Strategy
- Business Growth Coach – Growth Accelerator 2013 to 16, Gtr Manchester Framework 2016 to date.
- Established LinQs Business Coaching for small business owners to access expert coaching with tried and tested resources online for UK and International clients.
- LinQs Level 7 and 5 courses go online for flexible access to coaching and resources.
- Writing a book about the success of working with small business owners to increase profits.
Alongside Gill, LinQs works with a highly-trained team of experts including consultants with extensive experience in business and management development. Across an increasingly diverse range of projects and training programmes, we work in partnership with associate consultants with proven track records.
LinQs are always interested to hear from associate consultants with partnership opportunities for business consultancy and management development projects. If you’d like to discuss this further in complete confidence, please contact Gill Bailey on 01200 442482, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on specific vacancies, please click here. No agencies, thank you.