Leadership and Management Courses
Accredited course programmes at NVQ level and vocationally recognised qualifications:
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Knowledge (QCF)
This Certificate (only available via employers) gives learners new to the first level of leadership the opportunity to develop the core knowledge essential for team leaders. Delivered via employers to groups of 8 or more learners for a flexible learning experience enabling learners to develop outside of working hours. Ask about our ‘no cost solutions’ for this training
- ILM Level 3 Diploma in Management (QCF) This NVQ (only available via employers) for first line managers gives learners the opportunity to develop their management performance. Delivered via employers to groups of 6 or more learners enabling learners to engage in a tutor led learning experience in the tools and techniques of first level leadership and management. Employers and learners select from a range of optional units for business and personal development aims.
- City & Guilds Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care (QCF)
This combined qualification is for managers and leaders in care services, including registered managers to select the mandatory and optional units for their pathway for adults and children’s services in either management or residential settings. Ask about our ‘no cost solutions’ for this training
- ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management (QCF) For developing your leadership skills as an aspiring or established middle manager. This award is often used to develop the management skills of the registered manager when the learner already holds a professional social care or healthcare qualifications attained at degree level or above. Ask about our ‘no cost solutions’ for this training
- ILM Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic Leadership and Management (QCF) For developing your strategic leadership and business management skills as an established or aspiring senior manager.
Click here for a summary of our leadership and management courses
Check out these no cost solutions for leadership training
Read about how business leaders can ‘get motivated and be inspired’
In order to provide the best value service to our clients, LinQs can deliver training courses via a range of flexible services and blended learning support resources, designed to suit the varied individual requirements of our clients.
Open workshop programmes for the level 5 and 7 manager are available. Coaching programmes are available for the Senior Manager either as CPD or for a level 5 or 7 management qualification.
Check if you are eligible for funding.
For more information on our courses and delivery methods please contact us